How Much Does Rehab Cost
Rehab costs are determined by location, types of programs offered, amenities and more. recovery treatment for drug and alcohol addiction doesn’t have to be that costly - and there are treatments that have a higher success rate, which means relapse may not happen.
As you’ve probably guessed, the answer is complicated. Rehab costs are determined by location, types of programs offered, amenities and more. But don’t be lulled into paying too much for drug rehab because you think you need to have 5-star hotel quality accommodations. Just because the treatment center is on the beach in Malibu – doesn’t mean you’re getting the best care. You need to pay for the best treatment, not the best view. Just like you would want to pick the best doctors to treat your cancer, you need to apply the same to drug rehab. In addition, many rehabs use the 30-day treatment model that often comes with lower success rates. Lower success rates mean patients relapse and have a need to return to treatment – which now raises the overall cost significantly. Monthly rehab costs can range from 15k a month to 45k depending on the location, types of treatments are offered, and more. If we drop the monthly cost to 10k, assume that the patient will experience relapse after participating in a 30-day program and need to repeat the treatment at least 5x, the total cost is $50,000.
The good news is, recovery treatment for drug and alcohol addiction doesn’t have to be that costly – and there are treatments that have a higher success rate, which means relapse may not happen.
Call and get the facts about rehab costs: 1-888-614-2251
At Addiction Campuses we offer proven longer treatment cycles that significantly lower relapse, bringing the overall cost of treatment down. Additionally, our treatment plans are specifically tailored to the individual in need which makes our monthly tuition rates some of the most affordable out there.
Our Campus Treatment Plans
- Are covered by most insurance policies
- Have affordable self-pay (no insurance) rates
- Use payment plans
- Have drug rehab loans that can be secured at reasonable rates
Learn more about insurance and payment options available from Addiction Campuses.
When you call, our admissions center will have caring professionals who will conduct assessments to determine what program is right for you, or your loved one or your patient/client/employee.
When You Call Be Prepared To Give Information On:
- Location and personal information
- Addiction to history
- Mental health issues
- Insurance coverage (if covered)
This confidential information is critical for our treatment specialists to design a payment plan and treatment program that will fit your needs.
Questions About Treatment?
Call now to be connected with one of our compassionate treatment specialists.(888) 966-8973
Addiction Treatment Plans
Studies posted on https://detoxofsouthflorida.com have shown that merely attending a 30-day rehab program is not enough to treat addiction for the long term. It’s important that you understand what types of addiction treatment programs are out there so that you can be sure you’re going to the right one. It is imperative that you attend a program that utilizes all four levels of treatment. While you may not need to be admitted into the more intensive parts of treatment, a center that offers a comprehensive program is one that shows a commitment to your health and well-being and dedication to your positive outcome.
Levels Of Treatment Include:
- Medical Detoxification – Medical Detox is the first step in the recovery process during which the body is cleansed of the toxins leftover by drug abuse. The product of a successful medical detox is that the person, in a more comfortable way, no longer has any medical risks caused by no longer taking the drug or drinking alcohol. This patient is ready to move on to residential treatment.
- Residential / Inpatient Treatment – Individuals on the path to recovery must be given the appropriate time, space, and tools needed to focus on themselves and their health. Inpatient care is a highly effective form of addiction treatment because it offers clients a safe, structured, and sober environment, away from everyday distractions and temptations.
- Outpatient Treatment – Outpatient care is an extension of an already successful inpatient treatment program. Patients return to their own environments after drug or alcohol treatment, and must voluntarily abstain from drug or alcohol use, which requires a greater amount of diligence and means a higher chance of relapse. Clients are provided with a strong support network of non-using peers and sponsors that provide a new, positive element of social change in an addict’s life and facilitates long-term recovery.
- Transitional / Sober Living – After rehab care is an important part of why a patient stays off drugs and alcohol. Transitional living offers patients the chance to practice new life skills in a sober environment. They are monitored by staff and still have random drug testing. Clients also gain privileges back like cell phones, cars and are also required to have a job. This experience is vital to a patient who can experience stress, practices his/her new way of life and can be successful without returning to drugs and alcohol.
When Evaluating Treatment Providers, Look Out For:
- Unwillingness to work with your financial situation – Beware of the admissions center who is unwilling to work with your financial situation. A good call center will always be able to point you in the right direction for treatment, no matter what your financial situation is.
- Reasonable pricing, not just free services – Free services can mean treatment isn’t a priority. There should be a reasonable cost for an important decision like going to rehab. Don’t just go for a free service because it’s free. Go to the right program for you.
- Work in exchange for room and board – It’s important to work. But you need to work on yourself most importantly during treatment. Be careful about programs that require you to work for the organization in exchange for room and board.
- Certified leadership and counselors – Be sure that counselors are certified. There are centers who pass off their former patients as counselors. Find out who the leaders are at the organization. What kind of certifications or training do they have in addiction or teaching life skills?
Drug Addiction And Overdose
You owe it to yourself or your loved one to make the call. Paying for a sound rehab treatment program is not complicated nor does it have to break the bank.
The positive results from attending a good rehab program will be worth the effort in the long run. An individual struggling with addiction cannot begin the recovery process without first obtaining the help they need to overcome addiction.
Invest in the future of yourself or your loved one. We’re here to provide straight answers about understanding the costs of rehab and the many payment options available.